Our Financial Services Staff is here to assist you. Please call 317-421-2012 to speak to a Staff Member.
When you need health care, you don't need the additional stress of financial worry. It is our goal to help you reduce that stress. Our financial services team will help you understand the billing and insurance process.
Location and Contact Information:
- Payment Options
- For your convenience we offer online bill payment through our Secure Payment Form.
- Prompt Payment Discounts: Major Hospital offers a prompt payment discount on patient balances paid within 15 days of the initial statement date.
- Monthly Payment Plans: Major Hospital offers short term monthly payment plans. Contact our financial counseling staff at 1-877-644-4418 to discuss this payment option.
- Financial Assistance Programs
- Major Hospital offers financial assistance to patients unable to afford medical services. In addition, Major Hospital helps patients apply for state assistance programs including Medicaid.
- To talk to a financial counselor about financial assistance, please call 1-317-421-5717.
Financial Assistance Application Form
Financial Assistance Policy
- Copies of Itemized Bills
- Itemized bills are printed upon request. Contact the Patient Financial Services office at 1-317-421-2012 to request a copy.
- Organizing Your Bills
- Organizing your medical bills can be time-consuming and difficult. We have found that the following spreadsheet will help you organize your medical bills so that you can track provider names and account numbers along with associated insurance adjustments, co-pays, and the final amount you owe to the provider. Click here for a printable PDF document of our Billing Organizer.
- Frequently Asked Billing Questions
Accepted Insurance Plans
1626 East State Road 44
Shelbyville, IN 46176
(in the Junction Plaza Shopping Center)
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Pay Online: Major Hospital Secure Payment Form